[Lazarus] Development of other revision control + easy searching through mailing list archives

Dawson abu_joseph at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 11 14:32:19 CEST 2012

Thanks Martin for your posts on where to look for archives, that was
helpful. I wanted to do my best to check things out before I asked
questions that have already been covered.

In rebuilding Lazarus with LazSVNPkg, I do get the added functionality
to the IDE and the forms pop up when they should, (some of them seem to
crash consistently also), but I can't figure out how to make it work,
nor can I find any instructions anywhere as to how to use it.
Documentation seems to not be available, or else it is well hidden. I
wanted to see what works in the Lazarus framework before I go tinkering!
About the closest I could find to any documentation is:
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/LazSVNPkg, and I suppose I can peek
at the source a bit too, but from reading earlier discussion threads I
got the impression that it basically worked. (Also from the lead
developer's email to me earlier.) Question ... What do you need to get
LazSVNPkg to work? ... (my repo is on SourceForge)
-----------------------

Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to respond to the post directly .. I'm
on a mac ... every time I clicked on the "reply via email to Martin
Schreiber" I got this message:

"Error
There is an error processing your reply request. Please try again later.
Requested archive does not exist"

... so I just posted this generally to the list ... (I guess there are a
few things to learn.

thanks Martin, et al.

Dawson