[Lazarus] Development of other revision control

Dawson abu_joseph at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 11 21:05:01 CEST 2012

Dear Mattias, et al.

Thanks for your helpful comments, and for your offer of help about the
IDE interface, that is a very kind offer. I'll keep trying to learn what
I need to learn, and plug myself into whatever I can do to help with
this project.

I'm green here on this list, I just signed up today, so I want to make
sure that my ideas are not at cross purposes with anyone else's project,
and I'm happy to join the bandwagon, or encourage from the sidelines if
other people are already involved ... I don't want to be pushy.

As I have mentioned in a previous post, I'd really like to see a
well-integrated and generic "source code management" tool in Lazarus
that people can use with whatever revision control system they want and
with whatever repository they want to use. I would like it to be easy to
use, so that people don't have to read 400+ page books (like one I
downloaded on SVN) in order to do revision control in a lone developer
project, or a collaborative effort.

Thanks again,

Dawson