[Lazarus] TProcess, UTF8, Windows

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 15:58:51 CEST 2012

On 15 April 2012 13:00, Martin Schreiber wrote:
> as MSEgui uses msestring (=UnicodeString) everywhere it expects utf-16?

Sorry to nitpick, but I presume you meant "everywhere it expects
UCS2". MSEgui doesn't fully support UTF-16, and UCS2 <> UTF-16.

ps:
I'm with Mattias on the -Fcutf8 being able to cause troubles with
string type. Not specifying it makes the compiler treat string as a
sequence of bytes - this is perfect for UTF-8.

  - Graeme -