[Lazarus] TProcess, UTF8, Windows

Jürgen Hestermann juergen.hestermann at gmx.de
Mon Apr 16 07:20:21 CEST 2012

Michael Van Canneyt schrieb:
>> I just found out that active scripting is required for
>> this web page (I use the FireFox NoScript plugin).
>> Is there a reason for this?
>
> You are wrong. No scripting is needed for this page.
Well, if I look at this page with FireFox with scripting disabled I see
nothing (white page).
If I allow scripting for "freepascal.org" I see directory structure
(beginning with "trunk").
So it seems to make a difference whether I have scripting enabled or not.

> It is simply not meant for viewing in a browser, it returns XML used
> by a SVN client.
Ok.

> If you want to browse the repository, use the viewvc interface:
Well, I don't "want" it. I am just following hints that Hans-Peter gave me.
It seems to be an odyssey just for changing documentation.

> http://svn.freepascal.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/trunk/?root=docs

Yes, this works directly.