[Lazarus] How to find error from 'Error compiling resources'?

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 18 11:26:48 CEST 2012

Am 18.04.2012 11:17, schrieb Giulio Bernardi:
> Il 18/04/2012 10.26, Sven Barth ha scritto:

>>> Hello. IIRC, passing -v to the compiler also passes --verbose to fpcres,
>>> so a
>>> verbose fpc implies that fpcres is verbose too :)
>>
>> No, it does not. I looked at the source.
>
> Ops, you're right. I checked now and it is '-vd' (verbose with debug
> output)
> that passes -v to fpcres.

I also checked again. You are basically right, but only for those
systems were winlike resource files are used (which are basically all
systems natively supported by Lazarus, exceptions are for example DOS,
OS/2, NativeNT, Haiku, BeOS and embedded targets (including NDS, GBA and
Wii)).

Regards,
Sven