[Lazarus] Non-lcl-designer design question

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 15:12:39 CEST 2012

On 19-4-2012 14:51, Reimar Grabowski wrote:
> On Thu, 19 Apr 2012 09:05:45 +0200
> Graeme Geldenhuys <graemeg.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Every heard of Git?  ;-)
> You mean this old, little VCS that had so many problems on windows and was superseded by Bazaar because Bazaar just works? ^^

Yep, git's not that useful if you want to submit patches on windows to
Lazarus/FPC svn... perhaps bazaar solved that problem...

Thanks for brightening up my day and bringing up git. Perhaps somebody
can start another unicode thread or a documentation dicussion to really
heat up things around here...

SCNR,
Reinier