[Lazarus] Non-lcl-designer design question

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 19:49:28 CEST 2012

On 19 April 2012 14:51, Reimar Grabowski <reimgrab at web.de> wrote:

> You mean this old, little VCS that had so many problems on windows and
> was superseded by Bazaar because Bazaar just works? ^^

I love it when people here talk about things they know nothing about....

Re-reading my original response, maybe 'git' could have meant the
slang British English term meaning 'idiot' or 'fool' (which could have
been a humorous response to Joost). There are a few more harsher
meanings of the word too [which seem to apply nicely to you].

  http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=git

So I'll just keep you guessing as to which meaning I really meant.

  - Graeme -