[Lazarus] lazbuild --build-ide= --addpackage bla.lpk?

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 13:19:30 CEST 2012

On 23-4-2012 12:49, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> Reinier Olislagers <reinierolislagers at gmail.com> hat am 23. April 2012
> um 11:45 geschrieben:
>> Perhaps this functionality could better be placed in lazbuild so others
>> using e.g. batch files can use it as well, making possible something like
>> lazbuild --build-ide= --addpackage <somepackage.lpk>
>> or perhaps only
>> lazbuild --addpackage <somepackage.lpk>
>> (with or without --primary-config-path)
>> to compile the package and add it to the package list.

Thanks Mattias,

Hope I'm not displaying too much ignorance here, but here goes:

> 1. the syntax for long options is
>
> --paramname=<value>
Got it.

> 2. addpackage makes sense for projects too, so lazbuild without
> --build-ide is ambiguous.
Do you mean adding a package based on the project you're compiling with
lazbuild?

> 3. Both should be possible:
>
> --addpackage=<pkgname>
... so this would just add an already compiled package to the list of
packages to be installed, right?

> and
>
> --addpackage=<path/pkgname.lpk>
... which would compile the package, then add it to the list, yes?

Thanks,
Reinier