[Lazarus] Autocomplete with procedure varibles

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Tue Apr 24 17:36:22 CEST 2012

On 24/04/2012 16:32, Alexander Klenin wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 01:33, Martin<lazarus at mfriebe.de>  wrote:
>> 3) Simple insert it without either ( or :=. Then one can continue typing as one likes.
> Excellent thinking! I agree.

or even better:
as long as there is a dropdown, ue to other variables (different name,
same start) display both (or all 3: none; (; :=). But if there would be
only this var, complete the name only

>> Only this needs to be configurable separate from the := for other variables.
> I think this is too rare a case  to deserve a separate option. There
> are far too many of them already :)
> Just do not insert ':=' after procedure variables -- for other cases,
> preserve the current behaviour.

What I meant is: the := is configurable.

and in proc var, you do not want it to follow the config for other var.
Never mind, if that is haldcoded or has an option