[Lazarus] Inconsistent results from MessageDlg()

Bart bartjunk64 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 18:40:04 CEST 2012

On 4/25/12, patspiper <patspiper at gmail.com> wrote:

> As for TBitBtn, I suggest Lazarus respects the button's modalresult and
> acts accordingly.

By default a Button with ModalResult = mrNone will not close it's
parentform when clicked.
A TBitBtn with Kind = bkClose and ModalResult is the exception to this rule.
It should close the parentform, not setting it's ModalResult (which
will result in ModalResult of parentform being mrCancel).

A TBitBtn with ModalResult <> mrNone should always set parentform's
ModalResult (regardless of Kind), which is what my patch does.

Bart