[Lazarus] Alternative download location

Vincent Snijders vincent.snijders at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 16:45:49 CEST 2012

2012/8/3 Zaher Dirkey <parmaja at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> Please would you change and option in SourceForge project of Lazaus and FPC
> in Admin page, to this
> -----------------
> This project does NOT incorporate, access, call upon, or otherwise use
> encryption of any kind, including, but not limited to, open source
> algorithms and/or calls to encryption in the operating system or underlying
> platform.
> -----------------

As others mentioned, we can not declare this for all available files
in the download section.

> If it possible (i am not sure), to allow us download it in Syria and other
> country have belong to T7

For people who are blocked by SF, the Lazarus releases from
sourceforge are mirrored at:
ftp://freepascal.dfmk.hu/pub/lazarus/releases/
and later at (after some time for syncronization)
http://michael-ep3.physik.uni-halle.de/Lazarus/releases/
and
http://mirrors.iwi.me/lazarus/

Vincent