[Lazarus] timer in a console application

Andrea Mauri andrea.mauri.75 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 11:37:00 CEST 2012

Dear all,
I have a console application that performs calculations iteratively on
different objects.
I would like to set a time limit for the calculation on a single object.
i.e. calculation starts on object 1, in order to start calculation on
object 2 the calculations on object 1 must be finished or the time limit
for the calculation on a single object is reached. if the calculation
time limit is reached I would like to stop calculation on object 1 and
pass to object 2 and so on for all the objects.

Someone has suggestions?
Andrea