[Lazarus] Lazreport compilation problems with FPC trunk

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 12:57:48 CEST 2012

Hi list,

I reported problems compiling Lazreport with FPC trunk in bug 22527

I'm trying to look for the cause, but the output doesn't show much:
Compiling lr_progr.pas
C:\development\lazarus_fpctrunk\components\lazreport\source\lr_progr.pas(1,1)
Fatal: Compilation aborted

And a lot of "Warning: Implicit string type conversion from "AnsiString"
to "WideString" in between.

How can I dig deeper to try and find out what's causing this? I've
looked at the compiler options for the package, Messages, but all
messages seem to be enabled...

Thanks,
Reinier