[Lazarus] AMD quad core + multi-threading + GDB issues

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 19:01:38 CEST 2012

Hi,

Over in the MSEgui mailing list somebody mentioned that they have
major issues with GDB on a quad core AMD system, using
multi-threading. I told that person that I use Intel based quad core
systems for years, and have no such problems. The issues he mentioned
(if I recall correctly) was GDB freezing and crashing out.

Anybody else experiencing GDB issues on such AMD systems?

  - Graeme -