[Lazarus] TNativeDragSource component [Was: GTK2: Drag files to other applications (to the file manager, Thunar, Nautilus, etc)]

Bernd prof7bit at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 19:08:20 CEST 2012

I have made a github repository:
https://github.com/prof7bit/NativeDragDrop

I have renamed it because I plan to also make it work with more than
only files (I have already added text/plain format), so ts not
strictly only a "file" drag source anymore, therefore I renamed it and
I also plan to add a drop target component later, so they could
completely replace LCL internal drag&drop (because LCL DND cannot work
for the same component at the same time if the native DND is active,
so the best thing would be to use native DND for internal dragging
too).