[Lazarus] Lazarus CGI MySQLConn51 remote database administration via SSH

Clinton Shane Wright clintonabco at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 11:50:13 CEST 2012

Hi I am looking for help,

I am developing and CGI application with Lazarus in a Linux 64bit
environment. I am trying to program my application to connect to a remote
MySQL database. I am able to get the mysqlconn51 to connect to the database
but I am unable to get the SQLTransaction component set active. I believe
this has something to do with SSH because if I setup the remote database in
MySQL Workshop it asks me if I want remote administration via SSH to do
remote administration.

This is my first time developing a CGI application and getting access to a
remote database. Please any advise will be appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Clinton Wright