[Lazarus] Alternatives to WinCE (Windows Mobile)

Tommi Prami groups.tprami at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 07:58:38 CEST 2012

Hello,

Seems that there is not much support/users of WinCE-Lazarus so I was
just pondering what are the options on here...

1. Could QT with Lazarus be viable option to get more robust development
tool and environment on Windows Mobile?

2. Is there rugged Linux devices (with significant user base) so it
could be targeted with Lazarus. Device must be widely supported so it
would stay around long enough...

3. Ditch the PDA and go for rugged Windows PC (This would be easiest for
me, but getting this decision trough is very difficult, I think... )

Any other ideas on this???

-Tee-