[Lazarus] Problems creating Lazarus installer + readme/batch patch

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 10:23:38 CEST 2012

On 1-8-2012 23:21, Martin wrote:
> On 01/08/2012 22:03, Martin wrote:
>>> Certain ;)
>>> Got the installer to run with unicode setup after some changes.
>>>

>> Well. I threw out some unused code. And it comes down to 1 change in
>> the pal script. (ignoring the fix of a missing semicolon)
>
> And I believe I solved the translations too.
>
> But I will only commit, once I have feedback on the Russian text
Thanks for your work, Martin.

After your commits, creating and running the setup using Unicode Inno
Setup works well for me on Windows Vista x64 (English setup language).
It did pick up my previous config (fpc compiler location etc) but that
was expected and I could switch easily using the setup dialog that appeared.

I could select the Russian translation as well, and indeed, Cyrillic
text appeared, but I can't speak Russian, so can't tell if it's all correct.

Thanks a lot!

Reinier