[Lazarus] Lazarus 1.0 release candidate 1 available for download

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 12:56:28 CEST 2012

On 1-8-2012 23:35, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> The Lazarus team is glad to announce that Lazarus 1.0RC is available for download at the SourceForge download page:
<snip>
> Also let me know if you installed it without any problem.
Dutch Windows 2000 SP4, 5.00.2195, virtual machine, 1024MB RAM
OK:
- Installer shows no Russian. Don't know if that is intentional or not
(shown are catala, deutsch, english, espanol, francais, italiano,
nederlands, norsk, portugues (brasil), portugues (portugal), suomi)
+ Clean install (no previous Laz versions) works
+ Barchart demo compiles, step by step debugger works.
+ Keyword help on "implementation" works.
+ Changing language from Dutch to English works (after Lazarus restart,
as expected)

+ Reinstall over just installed version works
+ Deleting previous config works: language is reset to Dutch

I'd like to thank the people involved again - having e.g. the help ready
out of the box really is a very nice touch and will help a lot of beginners.

Thanks,
Reinier