[Lazarus] New doc CHM snapshot (RC1 testing)

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Fri Aug 3 13:33:09 CEST 2012

Marco van de Voort wrote:
> Hello,
>
> as it happens, yesterday I was working on getting fpdoc from trunk to
> generate proper CHMs again when RC1 happened.
>
> It seems the major fpdoc restructures have been finished (78 patches since
> 2.6.0, mostly by Michael), and the docs now generate again.  As soon as
> these changes can be considered validated by this release they can be merged
> to fixes26.
>
> So for testing purposes I generated a snapshot based on "fixes26" FPC
> source, and due to the special occasion also the Lazarus RC1 tag.  This is
> also the first release to contain the lazutils.chm
>
> Please test an report irregularities in this thread.
>
> http://www.stack.nl/~marcov/doc-chm_rc1.zip

Marco, is there any chance of a webpage somewhere showing the files
recommended to build a release from source as of the current date?

i.e. "If you want to build RC1 on an unsupported system, use

http://svn.freepascal.org/svn/lazarus/tags/lazarus_1_0_RC1

and insert the content of

http://www.stack.nl/~marcov/doc-chm_rc1.zip

at XXXXXXX."