[Lazarus] New doc CHM snapshot (RC1 testing)

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 15:12:43 CEST 2012

Hi Marco,

On 3 August 2012 13:53, Marco van de Voort <marcov at stack.nl> wrote:

> Could also be css (wrong css file) related, but I'm not that deep into html.

I remember having the same "double spacing" issue some months (maybe a
year) back when I generated tiOPF HTML files. In the end it came down
to the HTML output that changed slightly, and I still had a old stock
CSS file. I updated my CSS file, and the double spacing disappeared in
my HTML online help. So yes, maybe the issue is the wrong CSS file
embedded in the CHM files.

Here is my tiOPF HTML output (no double spacing).
    http://opensoft.homeip.net:8080/tiopf/core/index.html

Here is the fpdoc.css file I use:
    http://opensoft.homeip.net:8080/tiopf/core/fpdoc.css

Hope that helps.