[Lazarus] Call for translations updates for 1.0 release and pending Portuguese translation removal

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Fri Aug 3 20:45:15 CEST 2012

On 03/08/2012 19:30, William Oliveira Ferreira wrote:
> Inside IDE Options > Editor > Mouse
> For all those special keys settings, i´m trying to understand because
> i never looked at that.
> Alt-Ctrl Button means that when I hold Alt+Ctrl and press Left 1
> (example), it will call that action?

Yes.

For each of up to 5 mouse buttons (Left, middle, right, extra1, extra2)
and for the wheel, it is possible to set different actions, depending on
the modifier key that are hold down at the time.

For the left mouse double and triple clicks are defined.

--------
For the left mouse only (iirc). If an item is set to "select", then the
same + shift will offer "Continue selection(of same type)"