[Lazarus] Please remove Arabic language from the release version

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Sat Aug 4 21:59:09 CEST 2012

Marco van de Voort wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 04, 2012 at 06:47:00PM +0200, J?rgen Hestermann wrote:
>> If everybody in the world would start with an english version
>
> If you believe that I assume you learned Esperanto ? :-)

:-) But at the same time English is the standard language of e.g. air
traffic control for good reason.

I think that that the real issue isn't so much the IDE and error
messages, but the far more verbose descriptions that need to be in help
files. Obviously I'm biased, but let's get the English stuff complete first.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk