[Lazarus] Please remove Arabic language from the release version

Zaher Dirkey parmaja at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 14:56:38 CEST 2012

On Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 10:54 PM, Khaled Shagrouni <shagrouni at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi
>
> I had already submitted an Arabic translation in Lazarus Translation forum:
>
> http://www.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,16933.0.html?PHPSESSID=ecafac1b408fdd33973da7b804593c1e
>
> The translation covers more than 80% of the messages, nearly 100% of
> the desktop. Unfortunately it has been forgotten or neglected.

Hi, Khalid, you mixed your files for FPC and Lazarus in one zipped file,
split and report it in the bugtracker as patches (using SVN).

http://wiki.freepascal.org/Creating_A_Patch

But that not resolve our problem, because every Arabic country have its own
keywords for programming, and most users use English.

Do you use Lazarus in Arabic?

Zaher Dirkey