[Lazarus] New doc CHM snapshot (RC1 testing)

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Mon Aug 6 09:24:50 CEST 2012

On 08/03/2012 11:40 PM, Hans-Peter Diettrich wrote:

> About a year ago I could fix that by using your CSS file. But I never
> could figure out what really makes that difference, and found random
> behaviour regardless of what I tried.

I found similar issues when doing plain html pages.

  - there is a line terminator and there is a paragraph terminator.
  - the paragraph spacing is defined by some code that is interpreted
before in the html code or in the CSS file
  - the browser might ignore empty lines and/or paragraphs or insert an
empty space sized like a line or a paragraph-distance. I fond that this
behavior in fact differs when using different browsers.

-Michael