[Lazarus] VERY VERY OT: Re: VERY OT: Re: OT Re: Please remove Arabic language from the release version

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 10:11:46 CEST 2012

On 14-8-2012 10:00, Lukasz Sokol wrote:
> On 14/08/2012 06:44, Reinier Olislagers wrote:

>>> This may be a bad idea. Living languages undergo permanent changes,
>>> what's the reason for different languages at all. Looking at e.g. Latin,
>>> it survived for a very long time now, with few local differences in
>>> pronunciation - did you ever hear French people speaking Latin? Russian
>>> and French are other "managed" languages, which are not allowed to
>>> change much.
>>
>> Als je dan wil reageren op berichten over taal stel ik voor je energie
>> te steken in de andere thread te doen die Martin gestart heeft. Die
>> gaat over iets wat zowel Lazarus- als taalgerelateerd is.
>>
>> Anders stel ik voor dat jullie deze discussie ergens anders voeren.
>
> Mi ne komprenas Nederlandan...
>
> L.

But I understand you didn't understand ;) (Presumably in Esperanto?)

Google translate works wonders these days... though I must say I made
some copy/paste errors, the post should read

> Als je dan wil reageren op berichten over taal stel ik voor je energie
> te steken in de andere thread die Martin gestart heeft. Die
> gaat over iets wat zowel Lazarus- als taalgerelateerd is.
>
> Anders stel ik voor dat jullie deze discussie ergens anders voeren.

Anyway, just wanted to try and get this off list as it's getting wildly
off topic. I'm actually quite interested in languages etc, but I really
don't know what this thread is now doing on a Lazarus list...

Regards,
Reinier