[Lazarus] Lazarus shortcuts conflict with windows shortcuts

Jürgen Hestermann juergen.hestermann at gmx.de
Tue Aug 14 18:49:13 CEST 2012

Am 2012-08-14 17:43, schrieb Mattias Gaertner:
 > I doubt we can maintain different shortcut tables for different keyboard layouts.
 > The current table for MS Windows defines 232 shortcuts.
 > Design time packages define their own shortcuts.
 > Maybe someone knows an elegant solution to reduce the number of conflicts.

Well, the only 'elegant' solution I can think of is to avoid Ctrl+Alt combos at all. There will always be unavoidable conficts with other software which uses system wide hotkeys but at least the OS shortcuts should be respected.

Of course, if this cannot be achieved (for all platforms or at least for Windows only) then I don't believe that there is a solution.