[Lazarus] Lazarus shortcuts conflict with windows shortcuts

Jürgen Hestermann juergen.hestermann at gmx.de
Wed Aug 15 11:01:05 CEST 2012

Am 2012-08-14 20:45, schrieb Graeme Geldenhuys:
> Lazarus DOES allow you to redefine shortcuts, so does your OS. So YOU decided what is more important to you - the OS shortcut or the Lazarus one, then simply undefine the others.

Another aspect of this is that I have multiple machines where I use Lazarus/Free Pascal (at home and at work) and I often use the daily snapshots to reinstall Lazarus on them. Afterwards I often find that my settings are reset and I have to do the configuration over and over again. You may answer that there is some XML file somewhere that I only have to save before upgrading but neither do I know all these (many) files and their purpose nor do I *want* to know about them. All I want is a (Pascal) programming tool that lets me think about programming which does not eat up lots of time to bother with its settings instead.