[Lazarus] Lazarus shortcuts conflict with windows shortcuts

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Wed Aug 15 14:05:32 CEST 2012

On 15/08/2012 12:40, Reinier Olislagers wrote:
> I don't understand "The command-line isn't XML"? It can use the same
> units to write the XML config as other existing code (just like lazbuild).
But it needs a separate reader, that writes data into the config object.

The XML reader already exists.

> Anyway, I'll shut up now - seems my suggestions were not well
> received... which is no problem either, I'm busy delving into the depths
> of documenting FPC's zipper classes right now anyway ;)

I don't see how the export solution is less helpful?

you have an XML file (created once by the IDE):
- contains koymapping only, interferes with noting else
- any future IDE can read it. If formats are changed, old format are
still supported.

*IF* the export exists, AND someone submits a patch, it would be
possible to do "lazarus.exe --keymap=xmlfile.xml"