[Lazarus] RC1 from svn, and lhelp

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Thu Aug 16 15:44:32 CEST 2012

Apologies for my poor threading, our gateway's dropped the message from
Mattias to which I'm commenting.

>> While the LCL/IDE help is building, there are many messages of the form
>>
>> Warning: Target ID of <link> is unknown: "#rtl.Classes.TStrings"
>> Warning: Target ID of <link> is unknown: "#rtl.Classes.TStrings.Text"
>>
>> Do these represent a permanent problem which should be reported as an
>> error, or will the links be automatically resolved once the RTL
>> database is available?
 >
 > Have you built the fpdocs?

I've got them in a .zip, which I think only contains the compressed
files. My build script is decompressing this after the Lazarus stuff is
built, I've not checked whether Lazarus's  make clean  wipes all .chm
files but I think that I'm seeing the same behavior both on the initial
and subsequent builds (if there's a difference, it's in the number of
warning lines).

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk