[Lazarus] New cross platform library and test application

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 17:15:27 CEST 2012

Thanks for reminding me to added the licensing terms. I am thinking
everything is LGPL (free for whatever use). Anyone can copy the code an do
whatever they want with it. I'll be maintaining Codebot.Cross on github,
but don't have much experience with open source team development. If anyone
want to mentor me on things like merging projects, managing commits from
multiple users, and eventually creating make file packages, deb
repositories, and how to add apt-get support on Debian based platform, I've
welcome your advice.

Also, I am working on a Java library for Android development in the same
vein. My interest is to develop Android apps which work in tandem with PC
apps (FPC+Lazarus). I welcome discussions with anyone like minded.