[Lazarus] Lazarus 1.0 release candidate 2 available for download

Florian Klaempfl florian at freepascal.org
Wed Aug 22 11:41:47 CEST 2012

Am 22.08.2012 11:00, schrieb Mattias Gaertner:
> The Lazarus team is glad to announce that Lazarus 1.0RC is available
> for download at the SourceForge download page:

Gratulations also from me that lazarus is finally approaching 1.0 :) My
personal experience is also that lazarus is 1.0 ready because during the
last year I switched all my compiler development from the fp text mode
ide (which I used for >10 years to do compiler development) to lazarus.
Though I'am using 1.1 instead of 1.0 rcX :)