[Lazarus] Lazarus assembler debug window format

ABorka fpc-devel at aborka.com
Sat Aug 25 08:01:14 CEST 2012

Thanks, this helped.

Using this "disassembly-flavor" variable I found this old thread on the
forums
http://www.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php?topic=8741.0

and from there I was able to figure it out and set this in
Lazarus -> Tools -> Options -> Debugger -> General
The "Debugger_Startup_Options" value to

  -eval-command="set disassembly-flavor intel"

and voila, it works.

AB