[Lazarus] Hooking Synedit's cut and copy shortcuts

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Fri Dec 21 19:54:31 CET 2012

I'm in the middle of adding a shared clipboard to a text editor based on
(Lazarus's) SynEdit. This is a simple stopgap based on a backend
database, but also allows me to exercise PostgreSQL's listen/notify and
hopefully also the Firebird equivalent both of which I want for
something else.

What I've got works fine if I use a menu entry to do copy or cut, but is
there a simple way to hook SynEdit's reaction to ^C and ^X so that I can
transfer stuff to the backend automatically?

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk