[Lazarus] Can't create fields in DesignTime

Krzysztof dibo20 at wp.pl
Mon Dec 24 23:17:56 CET 2012

Hi,

I have SQLite3Connection and SQLQuery. SQLQuery has defined some field defs
and I want create fields from them (right click -> edit fields) but I get
access violation error and all my defined fields are gone. Second problem
is that lazarus don't recognize that I edited field defs (saving project
doesn't save field defs), I must edit something in project source and then
save changes. Creating field defs and fields in runtime is working finde.
I'm using CodeTyphon 3.10, I tried to check this issue on original lazarus
but I can't compile Lazarus latest trunk, I get error "Can't find unit
LResources used by LazRes" in unit Graphics

Regards