[Lazarus] Lazarus support for Sorting is completely inadequate.

Chavoux Luyt chavoux at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 18:44:19 CET 2012

This is where one would want generics... I am not sure if this is
implemented in Object Pascal yet (but it is part of C++ and other
languages). I remember it being on the wish list for Delphi for a long
time, but don't know if it ever got implemented?

It would be nice if all Lazarus components could use a single fpc library
for its sorting.

Cheers
Chavoux