[Lazarus] Installing Lazarus on Ubuntu 12.04LTS

William Oliveira Ferreira bdexterholland at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 12:55:43 CET 2012

I donĀ“t use Ubuntu but i use Mint that is a Debian derivated. On it, i
first do "apt-get install lazarus" to install the outdated version. Later,
I install the debian version file on Lazarus' home page using the dpkg. If
it get somekind of error, generally is solved with a "apt-get -f install".
But, well to tell something more precise, we must know what heappens with
your system during installation....

Ps.: sorry about any english mistakes...