[Lazarus] New user interface for future major releases of Lazarus

Felipe Ferreira da Silva felipe_ferreira_da_silva at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 4 13:41:45 CET 2012

Em 04-12-2012 08:55, Anders E. Andersen escreveu:
> The non-docked ui look really old fashioned to me. I like everything
> to be in its own place always so there is no reason for me personally
> to want to be able to move windows around.
>
> Fully supported.
>
> - Anders

I think the same, and I place the windows together too. Besides, my
screen is just 1024x768 and space is a privilege. For example, the title
bar of each window could be replaced by a smaller header(like it is
called in the AnchorDocking), the same for the title bar of the editor
and its big tabcontrol(I could replace it by the TTabSet that I
created). For people with a big monitor, however, it would be good to
keep the undocked option.