[Lazarus] off topic [Re: New user interface for future major releases of Lazarus]

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 01:08:59 CET 2012

On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 11:47 PM, Felipe Ferreira da Silva
<felipe_ferreira_da_silva at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Anyway, even if this is not a suitable idea and there is not so much demand
> for this, I'll still continue to contribute with components and with the
> discussion about dynamic packages... and keep working secretly on this :)

Are you referring to docking? There is demand for it!
I think you answered a wrong thread now, see my reply on the original one.

And no need to work secretly. Good quality code always speaks for itself.
Simply put : your code will be accepted to Lazarus codebase if it is
good enough.

Juha