[Lazarus] toolbar and toolbutton issues

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Wed Dec 5 15:44:36 CET 2012

On 2012-12-05 14:33, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:

> See attached screenshot showing the clipping and resize issues.

More notes…

* image size: It seems the ImageList doesn't auto-detect the size of
  the images I added, and I added them all at once using multi-select.

* image size: I took a chance and set the ImageList.Width & .Height
  properties. At first glance I thought that was just the width
  and height of the TImageList component (eg: like found in TLabel or
  TButton), but apparently that controls the image sizes. Better
  property names would probably have been ImageWidth and ImageHeight.

* Looking at the screenshot I sent, Toolbar.Transparent = False, yet
  the Toolbar seems transparent, because the the TForm.Color =
  clMoneyGreen. You see the green color in the designer and at runtime.
  Changing the Toolbar.Transparent property makes no difference.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/