[Lazarus] toolbar and toolbutton issues

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Wed Dec 5 16:41:56 CET 2012

On 2012-12-05 15:32, zeljko wrote:

>> Maybe GTK/Qt doesn't support that ?
>
> Afair TToolbar is derived from TCustomControl and it does not have native
> handle of eg. QToolbar under Qt, so it seem that LCL is doing all drawing
> stuff. How it works on windows or carbon ?

I'm using LCL-GTK2 under Linux.  I see there is a ParentColor property
too, and that seems to take preference. That is what caused the initial
toolbar color to change. But even if I set ParentColor = False, the
Transparent property still has no effect.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/