[Lazarus] Tprogressbar and positional info as ptrint.

Andrew Brunner atbrunner at aurawin.com
Wed Dec 5 23:49:17 CET 2012

On Dec 5, 2012, at 4:40 PM, Juha Manninen <juha.manninen62 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 12:19 AM, Andrew Brunner <atbrunner at aurawin.com> wrote:
>> The design time vales are all zeros anyways.
>
> ProgressBar.Position can be set also at design time.

Point 1. The IDE input could reject values beyond 2g. It probably does that already.

Point 2.  caveat emptor.

Point 2 is implement and wait and see who's exposes any flaws.

I assert that this change must be adopted.  I want to be able to use the native progress bar instead of scaling downwards.  It's so much less than ideal. Plus the fix is not hard. It's just decs.

There are absolutely no forms out there with values of position beyond 2g today. Globally.