[Lazarus] New user interface for future major releases of Lazarus

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Thu Dec 6 01:24:16 CET 2012

On 05/12/2012 23:05, Hans-Peter Diettrich wrote:

> Steps to reproduce:
> 1. Get an narrow and an wide monitor, e.g. CRT and Flatscreen.
> 2. Attach both to your computer, the wide one as secondary monitor.
> 3. Configure the wider monitor to have negative Y coordinates.
> 4. Make Lazarus use the EasyDockMaster.
> 5. Show and move the CodeEplorer to the right of the wide monitor.
> 6. Save and close the IDE.
> 7. Reopen the IDE, check all IDE window positions.
> [Did I miss something?]

Dont know, but here is what I did:

I have 2 screens. both normally 1680x1050
- I told my system that my secondary monitor was now above the primary
(A lie, but my PC did not notice). x=0..1690  y=-1050..-1
- I set the resolution on the primary to and had only 1400*1050 (all
positive coords)

I guess that is the setup?

I opened lazarus. All windows (not all docked) are on the primary screen
I open the code explorer, and move it all to the right of the upper
screen (wider)

restarted

Still in pos