[Lazarus] TlrCodeReport failed to compile (win7 64 bit)

Jesus Reyes jesusrmx at yahoo.com.mx
Fri Dec 7 22:23:35 CET 2012

--- El jue 6-dic-12, Alejandro Gonzalo <parkingspace26 at yahoo.com> escribió:

> De: Alejandro Gonzalo <parkingspace26 at yahoo.com>
> Asunto: [Lazarus] TlrCodeReport failed to compile (win7 64 bit)
> Fecha: jueves, 6 de diciembre de 2012, 18:18
> Is there a fix?  Is Laz 1.06 being
> released soon?  thanks.
>
> A. G.

The problem is lrcodereport using some properties not merged on previous releases. The changes on revisions 36694 and 36995 should fix this problem. This revisions are on the queue for merging in version 1.0.6, which I don't know with enough precision when it will be released.

Note this changes are still not tested by me against Lazarus fixes. Will do ASAP, if you like to know when they are tested, Take a look at http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Lazarus_1.0_fixes_branch I will update it when done.

Jesus Reyes A.