[Lazarus] Lazarus on SPARC/Solaris

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Fri Feb 3 19:30:57 CET 2012

Just a brief note to say that I've checked Lazarus trunk (35112) with
FPC 2.6.0 on a SPARC system running Solaris 10 and basic operation
appears OK.

I've not investigated the compiler in sufficient depth to determine
whether recent code generation patches have been incorporated, elsewhere
I'm running 2.7.1. If anybody wants me to put more time into this please
squawk.

For the benefit of anybody getting here via Google, see
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Lazarus_on_Solaris plus (for
background info) http://mantis.freepascal.org/view.php?id=18271

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd