[Lazarus] Matching gutter width on two synedits

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Sun Feb 12 19:19:01 CET 2012

Continuing with my exercise of recompiling programs with (fairly) a
recent version of Lazarus, I've got one here with two synedits: the
bottom one is used to display and possibly edit a file, the top one is
populated with numbers and used as a ruler.

Compiled with 0.9.24 the gutter of the two synedits is the same width,
but compiled with 0.9.30 the (left) gutter width varies- possibly in
response to how many digits would be needed to express the line number.
I'm having difficulty working through the structures: can I force the
gutter width of one of them so that it matches with the other?

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk