[Lazarus] Multiple views that are right.

Everton Vieira tonvieira at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 14:41:19 CET 2012

We should always remember that are multiple views that are right.
So, the better would be to find means that they could coexist.

Like in this: http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=21263

I've said: "But consider the idea to make some values property on
dbcombobox."

Luiz Americo said: "TDBComboBox should keep as is, because not every one
needs this feature."

Then i replied: "Isn`t better to put the values property in the dbcombobox
and if is empty then is not used?"

This is an example, i'm not crazy about this feature, but in
this example the new behavior doesn't affects the old one and can
coexist peacefully
with it and, of course, increase the functionality of the class.