[Lazarus] chmhelp is broken in svn

Thomas Moritz thm_ml at thmoritz.de
Tue Feb 21 09:53:51 CET 2012

Hello,

sample:
Key <F1> over 'TFileStream' goes wrong! (break the ide)

I have 'rtl.chm' and 'fcl.chm' in /lazarus/docs/html
ls -l fpcdefines.xml:  119507 21. Feb 09:36 fpcdefines.xml

Output:
TIDEHelpManager.ShowHelpForSourcePosition C /usr/share/fpcsrc/rtl/objpas/classes/classesh.inc X=3 Y=865
TIDEHelpManager.ShowHelpForSourcePosition D PascalHelpContextLists.Count=1
THelpDatabase.GetNodesForPascalContexts C FileItem.ClassName=THelpDBISourceDirectory Filename=/usr/share/fpcsrc/rtl/unix/classes.pp 1
TFPDocHTMLHelpDatabase.ShowHelp A Unitname=classes NewNode.HelpType=1 NewNode.Title=RTL - Free Pascal Run Time Library Units NewNode.URL=file://index.html
TFPDocHTMLHelpDatabase.ShowHelp Filename="tfilestream." UnitName="classes"
TFPDocHTMLHelpDatabase.ShowHelp BaseURL of Node.URL=""
TFPDocHTMLHelpDatabase.ShowHelp GetEffectiveBaseURL="rtl.chm://"
THTMLHelpDatabase.ShowURL B URL=rtl.chm://classes/tfilestream.html URLType=rtl.chm URLPath=classes/tfilestream.html URLParams=

When I set the Path of RTLUnits and FCLUnits then
HTML-Help is OK, but slow :-(

Best reagrds
Th. Moritz