[Lazarus] RE : RE : ActiveX control demo

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 08:35:33 CET 2012

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 3:13 PM, Ludo Brands <ludo.brands at free.fr> wrote:
>> Is there a tutorial somewhere saying what to do to import a
>> COM Automation object with this new tool?
>
> Not yet. Importtl creates a pascal unit that declares all interface exported
> by a COM typelib (dll, exe, tlb or olb). The resulting unit is like a
> library binding but consists of interface declarations instead of function
> declarations.

I started documenting COM (although I don't know much on the subject,
so contributions are really welcome):

http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Windows_Programming_Tips#COM_Programming

And I compiled and "released" importtl. So that people using older FPC
versions can download it and use it.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho