[Lazarus] Is FreeBSD supported?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 09:47:45 CET 2012

Hi,

>From the following website, it mentions that FreeBSD is supported, but
there is no FreeBSD download available.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/lazarus/

It shouldn't be a problem building my own, but it is always handy
having an official binary release available as a starting point.

I'm setting up a FreeBSD 9.0 (32-bit) development system and would
like to know the status of Lazarus on FreeBSD (9.0 preferably). I'll
probably default to the GTK2 widgetset, but if Qt4 is more
stable/supported I can switch to that too.

  - Graeme -